My Freshman Year of Highschool

My freshman year of high school was one fun, exciting, stressful, and weird year of my life. There was many changes that happened coming in from a public middle school into a private high school. This year I have made so many long term friends that are my best friends. This year my school was known as the germy school because we had every virus known to earth that came through our school at some point. We started with what everyone called the John Carroll common cold and it is just what it sounds like. We also had the whooping cough come through our school which I had never heard of until someone had it. And then we had a flu outbreak which is the virus I ended up getting. Me and my best friend both got the flu on the same day and we both left school on the same day at the same time. Then I remember hearing on the news about China having a new virus outbreak called the Coronavirus. At first I wasn't scared of it at all because I thought there would be no way that it would make it to Maryland. Then time had passed and the Coronavirus had made it to the US and then I still wasn't' very nervous. I also had heard that this virus was killing lots of people and many people had very severe symptoms. Then it happened and Maryland had it's very first coronavirus cases. It soon just snowballed and more and more people were getting it. Then on a thursday we got an alert saying we have two weeks off so this virus could go away and not spread in schools. At first I was like yay two weeks off but soon enough we had off school for the rest of the year. We had to go on full house lockdown where we couldn't leave our houses unless it was for essential needs. We have to wear masks wherever we go. It is terrible we can't see out friends. By the way things our going we might not return school until January 2021. Well that was my Freshman year and like I said it was one fun, stressful, and weird year of my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Western Civilization day 2

Accountability

Archetecture