Quiz day and more on Egypt

Today in Western Civilization I had to make up the Mesopotamia quiz that everyone took last Wednesday when I was out. I thought that the quiz was pretty easy because half was just matching and the other half was all multiple choice. I think I either got an A or a B on the quiz. Today we continued talking about Egypt and I remember a lot about it because we learned about all of this  from seventh grade. We took notes from the powerpoint in our notebook learning more about Egypt. I learned about the land of the Pharaohs and the Nile River. and Hoe The Nile means Two Lands. Also that egyption astronomers were the first to create a 12 month calendar and a 365 day cycle. This concluded Western Civilization class today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Western Civilization day 2

Alexander the Great

Accountability