Monday February 3

Today in Western Civilization we had a catch up day where we just got all caught up if we were out sick all last week like me. Tomorrow I am taking the Mesopotamia quiz along with the other half of the class that was out sick. I think I am pretty much ready for the quiz and I hope that it won't be too hard. Most people said that the quiz wasn't that hard so I am not that worried about it. I just have to go over all of my notes to make sure that I am ready for the quiz tomorrow. I am just going to look over the powerpoint again and get last minute details that I may have missed and look over all of my notes that I already have. I also got a chance to study in class and finish this blog in class and still have extra time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Western Civilization day 2

Alexander the Great

Accountability