Guns, Germs, and Steel test day

Today in human geography class we took our final test of the semester!! The test was on guns, germs, and steel. I feel like the test was pretty easy. I studied all last night to prepare for this test and I feel like it paid off because it was easy. I hope that my grade turns out good because of my test grade. Next semester I am still with Mr. Schick for western civilization which is good because I did not want to switch teachers. We only have one more day left of Human Geography and I hope that we do something fun to end it all on a good note. During the test we listened to mediation music which helped me focus on the test. This concludes human geo class today, which leaves only one more human geography blog left. :((

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Western Civilization day 2

Alexander the Great

Accountability