Today in Human Geography class we started the religion unit. Today we covered Christianity which we learned is the number one most practiced religion in the world, and we covered Islamic which is the second most practiced religion in the world. We took lots of notes today that will hopefully help me study and prepare for Friday's fifty point quiz on the five most common religions in the world. I did really well on the population, migration, and population pyramid test because I got a 94/100 on it!! I think that I deserved this grade because I studied a lot for it which is why I probably received the grade I got. Hopefully we will get our tests back soon. This concludes what we did in Human Geography class today November 20th.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Western Civilization day 2

Alexander the Great

Accountability