Today in Human Geography we went over the entire power point. We talked about example questions that would possibly be on the test tomorrow. I know that I will do good in this test because I studied every day since I have known about the test. We have to be very familiar with the CIA sight. I feel like I am very familiar with this sight because the assignment we did in class did not take me very long. We looked at many examples of push and pull factors in many different countries. We will have 20 minutes to complete the CIA portion of the test which I feel like is a very reasonable and fair amount of time to get the twelve questions done. I am going to be studying a lot more tonight so that hopefully I do really well on the Population and Settlement test.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Western Civilization day 2

Alexander the Great

Accountability