Today in Human Geography we took a test. I feel like I did very well on this test because I studied a lot for it. The only part I felt was hard was the do the math section. Some questions that were in that part I did not expect would be on there. Overall I feel like I did a very good job on the test because it didn't feel that hard. I also got finished the first section very early which is good because I didn't run out of any time when I was doing it. I also got time to do this blog in class because I finished my test pretty early. I went over my answers a bunch of times to make sure that I had everything that I thought was the right answer and hopefully it will be. I hope I did well on this test so that it can bring my grade up because this is my lowest grade and I need to get it up fast before the quarter ends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Western Civilization day 2

Alexander the Great

Accountability