Today in human geography class we took a test. I think I did OK on the test but it definitely was not the best tests I have ever taken in my life. I thought the multiple choice questions were very easy because I studied those a lot and the essays were pretty easy to handle. But some of the fill in the blank ones were very difficult for me because I did not remember a lot of them.
Today in Human Geography we took a 50 point quiz on the Demographic Transition. The test itself felt easy but some of the questions I was a little unsure about. I am starting to study for midterms and I think I am going to do pretty well on them because I studied a lot over the weekend. Tonight I am going to pick which essay topic to do.
Comments
Post a Comment